Powered by Blogger.

Lululemon Forme Jacket Review

Wednesday, January 14, 2015



I bought the Lululemon Forme Jacket II in June last year (2014). And initially, I loved it. It is form flattering (hence the name Forme), and really sucks in any fatness you can possibly have going on in the stomach area. It makes you look very sleek and slim and fabulous!

To start off with sizing, I definitely sized up for this jacket because I wanted to be able to wear tshirts or long sleeves underneath it. I normally am a dead on size 4 when it comes to lululemon tops, but decided to size up for the Forme.


As you can see in the picture below, the sleeves are very long, and there is a thumbhole for you to put your thumb through (which is convenient when it is cold). Otherwise, the sleeves are too long, and I spend most of the time in my jacket with them folded so that the length hits my wrist. 




So after around 4 months of having this jacket, I noticed that it was pilling like crazy (I wish I took pictures to post) but it was pilling really bad on the left sleeve and on both underarms which started to worry me about Lululemon's quality, since a $120 jacket shouldn't be pilling after 4 months of casual wear (maybe 2x a week), and proper care (washing on the gentle cycle, no fabric softener, and with other luon materials). I then contacted Lululemon customer service who was very understanding and asked that I go to a Lululemon store for a jacket swap.

So I went to the Lululemon store, and unfortunately they didn't have any Forme's in store, but they did have a Define, which I ended up getting. I love that jacket so far and will post a review later on once the jacket has been worn enough to write a review on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Search This Blog

Blogger news

Popular Posts